Friday, February 12, 2016

Powder Rooms I Love


I love this bathroom - Here

As you know from my previous posts we are working on making over our powder room.  Right now the room is stripped down to the studs.  While we haven't really done anything to it this week I have been dreaming about what it will be.

Here are some of my inspirations:



I like the muted colors of this bathroom.  


I like the use of space in this bathroom:  Here

This is a great idea for that bathroom I want to redo. Same size and layout.:


The bathroom above looks very small but they worked with the space they had, I especially like the pedestal sink, it really opens up the space.  Our powder room is tiny so I am thinking of going with a pedestal sink also.  

I also like these dramatic bathrooms, some with large pattern wallpaper like these:



Here






Here

These bathrooms are lovely and quite dramatic.  While I won't be going that bold, I like the fact that when you are dealing with such a small room you can be a little more dramatic.
  
Right now, we are still trying to decide on what sink and toilet to buy, so I have some time until we get to the fun part of decorating.  


No comments: