Thursday, May 8, 2014

MY GARDEN!

  There were a lot of things I wanted to accomplish this weekend.  I was going to finally finish painting the front door. But it was 85 degrees and sunny outside,  I convinced myself that I will finish the door another day, but it was much too nice to be stuck inside doing things around the house, so out to work in my garden, and by garden I mean a few plants around my patio. 
   I'm trying to beautify our landscape so I went to Lowe's and Walmart about  a week ago to see what they had.  Who knew they sold "clearance" plants! Well the plants were sad and droopy, but I thought they just needed a little love and a lot of water and sun.  


They do look a little sad. Since I sometimes forget to water the plants, I brought some MiracleGro Moisture Control Potting Mix.   






Since bringing them home and giving them some love and potting soil they look better already. With my love of all things thrifty, I hate to spend full price for anything, now that I know I can get plants on clearance, I'm in seventh planting heaven!
I think they look better already.

What have you decided to plant this year?

No comments: