Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hi,

I haven't posted in months, I kept meaning to post, but life just kept getting in the way.  Then I remembered the reason I started my blog was to talk about my life and decided it was time to write.



I lot has happened since my last post with the most important being that I became a grandmother, my granddaughter Juniper Violet was born on October 3, 2014.  Needless to say she is the most beautiful baby.  I also took a trip to Kansas to see mom and baby who are doing just great.  



As you know we have been doing work on the house but we have taken a break for the last few months.  Even though we did purchase a new sofa & love seat.  They were great buys we got at a thrift store.  So now I am working on redecorating our livingroom at the moment.   I think I am just suffering with the winter doldrums, but I am trying to get a few things done.  


No comments: